The Schwab Educational Grants helps students with small educational grants.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO THE APPLICATION FORM
Who can apply?
If you wish to submit an application please make sure you read the eligibility criteria carefully and complete the application forms, including all the supporting materials requested.
Applicants can apply in person or any professional may apply on their behalf.
Applicants should consult all relevant sections of this website and look at our Frequently Asked Questions section before making queries to the administrator.
We do not consider incomplete applications.
The funding requested must fit in with the aims of the trusts:
- To promote and encourage the education of young asylum seekers and refugees.
- To make the wider community aware of the considerable effort and achievement of young asylum seekers and refugees.
- To encourage a positive public perception of these young people.
Awards will be considered only if the following criteria are met:
1. The young person must have claimed asylum in the UK (asylum seeker) or have been recognised as a refugee by the Home Office;
2. The applicant should not normally be over 28 years of age;
3. The applicant should either be in education or applying for educational support.
Please email email@example.com with your enquiries.
A special link to resume the form will be sent to your email address.